Join us for a special celebration on the shortest day of the year!
- We will be releasing our darkest beer of the year… Widow Maker imperial stout with commemorative glasses. This year we also added two variants of Widow Maker: Coffee Decaf (“Coava coffee decaf provided by Dark Heart”) and Coconut (organic shredded unsweetened coconut)
- 15min tarot card readings from Mary D’Agostino will start at 6pm and proceeds will be donated to the Larimer County Food Bank.
- Hand made flower crowns from the Flower Gypsy will be available for purchase. henna tattoos, – – Celestial telescope viewing with Berthoud’s Little Thompson Observatory will be in the back beer garden.
- Live Music with Dave Fridiani starts at 7pm
- Cirque Kitchen food truck from Denber will be serving up some amazing food untill 8pm.
Festivities begin at 6pm and entry is free!