We’re poppin’ bottles!
We will open all of our barrel-aged beers that are currently for sale in bottles. Have a taste, or a glass (10oz pours, only).
- Noontide: Belgian Rye Saison, aged 10 months in Berthoud Blue Mountain Vineyards oak wine barrels. Refreshing tart saison featuring citrus and oak flavors. 6.7% ABV, bottled 1-27-17.
- Troubadour: Brown ale aged 3 months in KJ Wood whiskey oak barrels. 5.8% ABV, bottled 5-5-17.
- Deadwood: Imperial red ale aged 4 months in Spirit Hound Distillers whiskey oak barrels. Held by candlelight, this beer is deep garnet in color. The Idaho 7 hops in the base beer impart apricot and tropical fruit notes to the aroma, while plum and dried cherry flavors from the whiskey barrels mingle on the tongue. The beer finishes with sweet whiskey notes and a mild lingering heat. Lace up your boots and strap on your spurs, ’cause this brew is rowdy like the town it was named for. 11.4% ABV, bottled 8-4-17.
- Scoundrel: 2017 vintage of this sour barrel-aged brown ale was aged in oak Cabernet wine barrels for two years. Soured with a blend of lactobacillus and pediococcus bacteria creating a pleasantly sour version of our 2013 Great American Beer Festival gold medal-winning Bandit Brown Ale. . 6.8% ABV, bottled 6-9-17.
- Belle: Sour oatmeal pale ale aged 2 years in whiskey oak barrels and aged 3 months with golden passion fruit. 6.6% ABV, bottled 4-8-17.